With ExaPhen we want to revolutionise the NOP market (Natural Oil Polyols) by offering the performance of the traditional polyols sourced from the beauty of the nature, but at a fair price
ExaPhen Polyols can be a great contribution for your new or existing
PUR and PIR rigid foams,with the main recognised benefits of:
• Long-lasting Dimensional Stability.
• Low exotherm.
• Increased fame and temperature resistance.
• Excellent adhesion to substrates from minus ºC.
• Lambda from 0.22 mW/msq.
• Increased moisture resistance.
• High miscibility with traditional polyolsisocyanates,
surfactants, blowing agents and catalysts.
• Wide range of formulations.
• High Bio-content.
EXPLORE OUR SERVICES
From a chemical point of view, cardanol represents an interesting and versatile substrate: it contains three different functional groups, namely the aromatic ring, the hydroxy group and the double bonds in the
alkyl chain, that can be either selectively or simultaneously modified by simply tuning the chemical synthetic pathways according to the expected features of final product. ExaPhen is the result of the original know-how developed by Composite Technical Services
LLC (CTS), aimed at both:
• introducing innovative chemical modifications on each functional group of raw cardanol,
• maximizing the consistency of the CNSL composition which can fall short of variability due to its natural source,
• maximizing consistent quality coming with the cardanol in use and its subsequent functionalization.
ExaPhen, Quality Assurance
ExaPhen is produced in India so to make use of a nearby controlled source of cardanol at cheaper cost and more controlled availability. Importantly, Elmira Industrial Supplies and CTS make use of internally developed standard procedures which have been a necessity in order to always guarantee the quality and uniqueness of our ExaPhen polyols. Additionally, we rely on Quality Mananegement ISO certified infrastructures in order to accomplish our product operations.
Getting in touch is easy. Use the form below and request a free consultation today.
© 2018. Elmira Industrial Services All Rights Reserved
Elmira Industrial Supplies u.g.
2, Charlottenstraße. 10969. Berlin
VAT no: DE311652344